The ultimate cool, creamy combo! Simple to make but oh so tasty. :o) Found on Copykat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butterscotch chips and butter over low heat in medium pan.
- 2Remove from heat; stir in graham cracker crumbs& mix well.
- 3Set aside 2/3 cup of crumb mixture for topping.
- 4Press the remainder of mixture firmly into the bottom of greased 13x9 inch glass baking dish.
- 5In mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- 6Add condensed milk, vanilla, and egg; fold in the nuts.
- 7Pour over crust in prepared pan.
- 8Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over top.
- 9Bake at 325F for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10Cool to room temperature, then chill.
- 11Serve chilled, cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Cream Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.6
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 33.9 mg
- Sodium 132.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 19.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g