Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
These cream cheese bars have a sweet, butterscotch graham crust and topping.
- 11 ounces NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels (1 2/3 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups walnuts, chopped
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (2 8oz packages)
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Microwave morsels and butter in medium, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute; stir.
- Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Stir in crumbs and nuts.
- Reserve 2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining mixture into ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; bake for 12 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in flour and lemon juice.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars or diamonds; refrigerate.