Prep 4 hrs
Cook 3 mins
This is a variation on the Caramel Cooler recipe. The preparation includes freezer time on the coffee ice cubes.
- 6 tablespoons regular grind coffee (I used Moka Java, but use your fave here)
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon guar gum (optional)
- 1 -2 tablespoon butterscotch syrup (I used Smucker's)
- Fill the coffee pot up to the three cup line.
- Place coffee in coffee filter and brew once.
- Place brewed coffee in water reservior and brew again.
- Let cool and place in ice cube trays.
- Place 4 ice cubes in blender with the milk, Splenda and guar gum if using.
- Blend until very smooth and frothy.
- Place in large glass and swirl the syrup on top.
- Drink with a straw and enjoy :).