These have become a staple in our family around Christmas time. This recipe will make 2 9x9 pans. Every year I make these at Christmas I end up making 2 pans, one for my family and one pan for my cousin Stephanie who is a confetti square addict! These are so easy and so delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line 2 9x9 rectangle pans with waxed paper (I found this was the easiest way to clean up afterwards).
- 2In a large microwave safe bowl add margarine and peanut butter; microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until everything is melted, NOT sizzling.
- 3As soon as it come out of the microwave add the butterscotch chips.
- 4Let cool for a minute or two.then add the two bags of marshmallows.
- 5Mix everything up until all marshmallows are coated.
- 6Pour mixture evenly into 2 pans, or if you like them really thick you can just use one pan.
- 7Transfer pans to fridge, wait till everything has set. Cut and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Confetti Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1469 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.8
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 172.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 23.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g