Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
These have become a staple in our family around Christmas time. This recipe will make 2 9x9 pans. Every year I make these at Christmas I end up making 2 pans, one for my family and one pan for my cousin Stephanie who is a confetti square addict! These are so easy and so delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 2 (250 g) bags miniature marshmallows
- Line 2 9x9 rectangle pans with waxed paper (I found this was the easiest way to clean up afterwards).
- In a large microwave safe bowl add margarine and peanut butter; microwave for about 1-2 minutes or until everything is melted, NOT sizzling.
- As soon as it come out of the microwave add the butterscotch chips.
- Let cool for a minute or two.then add the two bags of marshmallows.
- Mix everything up until all marshmallows are coated.
- Pour mixture evenly into 2 pans, or if you like them really thick you can just use one pan.
- Transfer pans to fridge, wait till everything has set. Cut and enjoy!
Remember the time the squirrel ate the pan of them! LOL!!!