Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Very rich and yummy square that the kids just love and adults too.
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips
- 118.29 ml peanut butter
- 59.14 ml hard butter
- 226.79 g coloured mini marshmallows
- Heat the butterscotch chips, peanut butter, and butter.
- Stir until smooth. Watch it; peanut butter burns quickly!
- Cool a wee bit.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Pat into a greased 8x8-inch pan and chill.
- Cut into squares.
Worst recipe ever. Save your money and time by finding a different recipe. And this site is not very user friendly. Two thumbs down all around.
Yum, Yum, can't stop eating these. Sometimes we add coconut to the mixture too. We like to use all white mallows. To cool the mixture to a good temp before adding mallows, (don't like them to melt at all) run cold water into sink, place pan in the water and stir. When you can hold pan in palm of hand, it is ready to add mallows. They do freeze well, if you can save any. We always double the recipe.
These are my husbands favorite goodie. I double the batch and put in a waxpaper lined 9x13 pan.