Prep 7 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is almost as hard to make as Rice Krispie cake. Cook time is time in refrigerator
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 5 cups colored miniature marshmallows
- Melt margarine and peanut butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Stir in chips until melted.
- Cool slightly.
- Add marshmallows, stirring until coated.
- Press into 9 inch square pan lined with waxed paper.
These are a family favorite for us! So easy and fast, and great for bake sales!