Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from The Southern Lady Cooks site. It looks very similar to monkey bread and also looks delicious! I will try this during the holiday season. Enjoy!
- 1 cup walnut pieces, lightly toasted
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) canspillsbury country biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- Preheat oven 40 400 degrees.
- Spread walnuts in a sprayed 9 inch round cake pan.
- Dip each biscuit in melted butter, then in mixture of the cinnamon and sugar. Lap biscuits over each other in the pan.
- If any butter or cinnamon mixture left over, sprinkle or pour over the biscuits. Cook biscuits 25 to 30 minutes.
- While biscuits are cooking melt butterscotch chips and milk together on low heat on top of the stove stirring constantly.
- When biscuits are done, remove and pour milk and butterscotch over biscuits and let stand about five minutes.
- Remove from pan to plate and serve.