Prep 10 mins
Cook 11 mins
This is a great cookie when you get bored of the same-old choc chip, sugar or PB cookies.
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 532.32 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml flaked coconut
- 236.59 ml butterscotch chips (good with toffee chips, too)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. In a seperate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt---gradually beat into beaten mixture and combine well. Stir in coconut and butterscotch chips.
- Drp by tablespoonfuls on to ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes.
I enjoyed them very much, I also added almond nuts grounded.. It made the recipe
I made these for a community band that I manage and they were a huge hit with my members. Thanks for a great recipie
The coconut adds a nice twist to these butterscotch cookies! Since I love both butterscotch and coconut, I loved these cookies! I did substitute Splenda in place of the sugar and used 4 egg whites for the eggs. I also used mainly whole wheat flour with no problem. Thanks much!