Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this recipe from a woman at our church potluck. It's become a family favorite!
Make and share this Butterscotch Cinnamon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup nuts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix (NOT instant)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Spray bundt pan with Pam. Add nuts, raisins, and frozen rolls.
- Mix pudding mix, sugars and cinnamon together and pour over rolls.
- Drizzle melted butter over all.
- Cover with plastic wrap and a towel and let rise overnight or all day.
- Bake in 350 degree over for 30 minutes.
- Turn over on platter while still very warm.
This is sooooo good! I can't wait to make these again.