Got this recipe from a woman at our church potluck. It's become a family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray bundt pan with Pam. Add nuts, raisins, and frozen rolls.
- 2Mix pudding mix, sugars and cinnamon together and pour over rolls.
- 3Drizzle melted butter over all.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and a towel and let rise overnight or all day.
- 5Bake in 350 degree over for 30 minutes.
- 6Turn over on platter while still very warm.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Cinnamon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 626.1
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 631.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 44.1 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix