Recipe by Dorel
This is made with a cake mix which makes it a very fast cake to make. It is good anytime. It's from a Bundt cake cookbook from 1973.
Top Review by CHAUNCEY2
This recipe was fast and easy. The whole family loved it. The only comment, I'm glad I checked it at 42 minutes, because it was done. Without the glaze it would have been too dry.
- 1 (18 ounce) package white cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350D F.
- Grease Bundt pan well and lightly flour it.
- In large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk, water, oil and eggs.
- Beat at medium to high speed for about 3 minutes until mixture is smooth.
- Pour two-thirds of batter into prepared pan.
- Mix remaining batter with chocolate syrup and pour evenly over butterscotch mixture.
- Swirl through batter very gently with thin knife to marble.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until cake tests done Cool in pan 25 minutes, then turn out and finish cooling on wire rack.
- Chocolate glaze gives a crowning touch, or sprinkle with icing sugar.