Chocolate chip cookies with brown sugar and optional pecans, along with butterscotch chips and butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- 2Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- 3Stir flour mixture into the creamed mixture. Fold in pecans, butterscotch chips, and chocolate chips.
- 4Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls about 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly.
- 5Bake at 350° for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool in pan for a minute then move to rack to cool completely.
- 6Makes about 5 dozen butterscotch chocolate chip cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1370.1
- Calories from Fat 668
- Total Fat 74.2 g
- Saturated Fat 47.7 g
- Cholesterol 227.7 mg
- Sodium 954.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 168.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 104.9 g
- Protein 14.4 g