Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chocolate chip cookies with brown sugar and optional pecans, along with butterscotch chips and butter.
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Stir flour mixture into the creamed mixture. Fold in pecans, butterscotch chips, and chocolate chips.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place balls about 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets. Flatten each cookie slightly.
- Bake at 350° for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool in pan for a minute then move to rack to cool completely.
- Makes about 5 dozen butterscotch chocolate chip cookies.