Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
Yummy! 1 year olds-adults love these cookies. I made them while I was baby sitting.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar (light)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopper nuts (optional)
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat butter and white+brown sugars in an other bowl.
- Add vanilla.
- Add eggs and beat between each one.
- Mix in flour Mixture.
- Make walnut sized cookies and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 11 minutes at 375* F.
These cookies are really just okay. Pros: -Crispy outsides -Chewy insides Cons: -WAY too many chips. Should be cut in half. It's almost impossible to even roll these into a ball. -Buttery. All you can taste is butter! I disagree about them being flat, though. I thought with such little flour they would be, but the size was actually decent. Just too many ingredients shoved in a low-dough cookie. And too much butter vs flour.
I made these over the weekend. The flavor was good, but like another reviewer said, they really do go quite flat. Thank you for posting. (Made for "Alphabet Soup tag" )
These needed more flour, they flattened out quite a bit. I used heath chips along with the chocolate chips as I didn't have butterscotch chips. The flavor was great, though! Thanks for sharing!