1/3 Photos of Butterscotch & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Alaskan Baker's Note:
Yummy! 1 year olds-adults love these cookies. I made them while I was baby sitting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- 2Beat butter and white+brown sugars in an other bowl.
- 3Add vanilla.
- 4Add eggs and beat between each one.
- 5Mix in flour Mixture.
- 6Make walnut sized cookies and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 11 minutes at 375* F.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.6
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 311.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 34.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g