Recipe by wyzgirl14
I have been making these easy candies since 1979! I got the recipe from the Microwave cooking session I went to after buying my first microwave in 1979. My family and I all make these - a quick recipe and yummy, as well!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can Spanish peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butterscotch and semi-sweet chocolate morsels in big glass bowl.
- Microwave for 2:15 to 2:45 minutes. Individual microwave times may differ.
- Stir in can of Spanish peanuts and mix by hand thoroughly until all blended. Drop by tablespoon on wax paper lined cookie sheets and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes.