This looks really great in the gift jar, and is very economical too, from Family Circle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
additional ingredients needed by the baker
- 1In a large bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- 2Pour half of mixture into a smaller bowl.
- 3Add cocoa to half mixture, stir to mix lightly.
- 4Pour cocoa-flour mixture into jar.
- 5Use a spice bottle to pack mixture down, continuing after each layer.
- 6Spoon flour mixture on top, pack down add dark brown sugar, pack add light brn sugar, pack.
- 7Add granulated sugar, pack add butterscotch chips close jar tightly, decorate with a cloth top, rope, etc- enclose this card with each jar:.
- 8Preheat oven to 350°.
- 9In a large bowl, combine 3/4 c melted cooled butter, 3 eggs and 1 tbsp vanilla.
- 10Stir in contents of jar until mixed.
- 11Spray 2 baking pans with non-stick cooking spray, drop dough by tablespoons 2" apart bake 12-13 minutes until done cool on wire rack in pan for 2 minutes, then remove cookies and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Chip Cookie Mix
Serving Size: 1 (1216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.9
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 71.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g