Recipe by Dancer^
These are a great variation of the usual marshmallow treat.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
These are delicious. Kind of like an adult version of the Rice Krispie Treat (of course, this version is great for kids also). The brown sugar really adds a nice, mild butterscotchy flavor. Thanks for sharing this easy but scrumptious treat!
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Slowly add sugar and stir well.
- Add marshmallows; stirring constantly until marshmallows melt.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in cereals.
- Coat a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with cooking spray; press chewy mixture evenly into bottom of pan.
- it's a lot easier if your hands are wet.
- Let cool for 60 minutes and cut.