Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We took these to a potluck and they were a hit. They can easily be cut smaller to make a whole bunch of tasty little morsels. My husband wants to try them made with chocolate chips instead.
- Preheat the oven to 325°.
- Grease or butter a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan melt the chips and butter over low heat, stirring often. When melted and smooth remove from the heat and mix in the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside about 2/3 cup of the crumb mixture, press the rest into the bottom of the prepared pan to form the crust.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add the condensed milk, vanilla and egg, beat until smooth. Fold in the pecans. Pour cream cheese mixture on top of the crust then sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool to room temperature and then serve chilled.