Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon plain gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut into cubes (12g)
- 8 (1 g) packets Equal sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix (4g)
- In large bowl, microwave water until hot. Dissolve gelatin in the hot water. Add the cream cheese cubes and stir until the cream cheese is softened. Blend well with electric mixer. Add the Equal and pudding mix and blend well.
- Pour into paper lined muffin tins and chill until firm.
This is absolutely one of the best I've tasted. It didn't last long!