- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon plain gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut into cubes (12g)
- 8 (1 g) packets Equal sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix (4g)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, microwave water until hot. Dissolve gelatin in the hot water. Add the cream cheese cubes and stir until the cream cheese is softened. Blend well with electric mixer. Add the Equal and pudding mix and blend well.
- Pour into paper lined muffin tins and chill until firm.