Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe from my teenage years and it's a good one. Cooking time includes chilling time.
Make and share this Butterscotch Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream, for garnish
- crushed hard butterscotch candy, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl combine butter, graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- In a medium saucepan, combine condensed milk and water and mix well. Stir in pudding mix.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla then pudding mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or until golden brown around edges The center will be soft.
- Cool to room temperature. Chill. Garnish with whipped cream and crushed candy.