Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr
We love butterscotch and we love cheesecake, so I found a way to get them together.
Make and share this Butterscotch Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Combine crust ingredients.
- Press into 9 in pie pan.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Add sugar and vanilla.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Turn oven off; allow to cool in oven.
- In small saucepan, on low heat; melt chips and butter.
- Serve cheesecake with a dollop of butterscotch sauce.