1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Mmm.. yummee! =D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For Cheese Filling
- 750 g softened cream cheese
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
For Butterscotch Topping
- 1For the cheesecake crust, mix Arnotts milk cookies, toasted walnuts and butter.
- 2Press into base of 9 inch springform pan.
- 3Put aside to set.
- 4For the filling, beat cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy, gradually adding in the sugar.
- 5When well-combined, add in eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- 6Add cream and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- 7Pour mixture into cookie base and bake at 200C for 10 minutes.
- 8Reduce temperature of oven to 180C and bake for another 60 minutes. (If top begins to burn, cover top loosely with foil).
- 9To make the topping, melt sugar in cream and butter over the stove and stir until well-blended and smooth.
- 10Turn off the fire and add the vanilla essence.
- 11Spread generously over cooled cheesecake and refrigerate overnight.
- 12Decorate cheesecake as you desire with berries/ nuts/ chocolate swirls.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.0
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 278.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
milk arrowroot cookies