Recipe by lnijjar
A warm buttery flavored chai - still has a hint of ginger and all the other chai spices!
Top Review by Annacia
I like the concept here, The spice and butterscotch were nice together. The problem was that this is way to sweet for my tastes. I actually think it would be quite sweet enough with just the pudding. I used fat/sugar free pudding and Splenda brown and white in half the ask for amounts. Also the pudding wanted to solidify in the bottom of the cup unless I stirred it almost constantly. I'm sorry but that was my experience.
- 7 2⁄3 teaspoons skim milk powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄16 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄16 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄16 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄16 teaspoon ground cloves