Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Prepare this the night before and then bake it the next day. It is very easy and good. I found this on a Bed & Breakfast web site but have tweaked it since. Did not include the waiting to proof time - overnight.
- 1 (24 count) package frozen dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar or 1⁄4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar or 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (4 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix, & not instant (not sugar free)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, sliced
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Night Before Preparation:.
- Spray angelfood cake pan or bundt pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Place ingredients in pan in order - just the way they appear.
- Leave covered on counter overnight.
- Next Day:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cover with foil after 15 minutes.
- Now - you can enjoy.