Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 mins
Simple and yummy candy treat!
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Put butter and peanut butter in microwave proof bowl and microwave on HIGH for approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove and add butterscotch chips.
- Stir until melted and smooth.
- Add marshmallows. Stir until marshmallows are coated.
- Pour into wax paper-lined pan.
- Cool in refrigerator until set.
- Cut and serve!
Yes there should be some Chow Mein Noodles in these. lol Just add the noodles until all of them are coated with the mixture and then place on wax paper so they will set.
I think something is missing, should not there be something else to make them "haystacks" like Chinese Noodles or something? Just wondering...