1 hr 5 mins
This recipe is a bit different than the other butterscotch cake recipes on Food.com. It uses sour cream as a moist, tangy addition to this very easy rich cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour 12 cup bundt pan, I use Bakers Joy.
- 3Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and sour cream in a bowl.
- 4Mix with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- 5Fold in butterscotch chips.
- 6Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
- 7Bake for 55 minutes.
- 8I dust this delicious cake with confectioners sugar.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Cake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.5
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 349.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix