Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
This recipe is a bit different than the other butterscotch cake recipes on Food.com. It uses sour cream as a moist, tangy addition to this very easy rich cake.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 12 cup bundt pan, I use Bakers Joy.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, vanilla extract, and sour cream in a bowl.
- Mix with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
- Fold in butterscotch chips.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
- I dust this delicious cake with confectioners sugar.