Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 hrs 30 mins
Similar to Monkey Bread. Pecans work best but you can use other nuts or leave them out. Will become a fast favorite.
- 18 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) package butterscotch pudding (NOT instant)
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Arrange frozen rolls in a greased bundt pan.
- Sprinkle pudding, brown sugar, and pecans over rolls.
- Drizzle butter over all.
- Cover bundt pan with a dish towel or plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature overnight, or about 12 hours.
- Remove towel.
- Bake at 350F for about 25 minutes.
- Cool 5-10 minutes before inverting to a serving plate.
- Serve warm.
- Makes 18 rolls.
I got this recipe from The Essential Mormon Cookbook (cute book whether you're from Utah or not!) and had to try it immediately. I accidentally used instant pudding, but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. They tasted great, but after cooling down they became a bit 'tacky' and hard to chew. I am sure its because I used the wrong pudding, and next time I think I wont bake it so long. Anyways, thanks for sharing this, it's an otherwise great recipe!!
I had lost this but thanks to you I have it again! Yuuuuuummy!!!!! Thanks for posting for the rest of us....oh, I'll just speak for myself....glutton!
Very good, thanks!