Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Rhodes. We made this for Christmas Eve brunch and it was a hit! Simply lay the frozen rolls on a large cookie sheet, cover with plastic wrap and thaw in the fridge overnight. Wake up the next morning, assemble the bubbleloaf and put in a warm oven to rise for 30 minutes. Then continue baking. Make sure to use non-instant pudding. Like Monkey Bread but better because there's more naughty ingredients :) Time doesn't include time to thaw rolls.
- 24 rhodes dinner rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 (3 ounce) box butterscotch pudding, non-instant
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Thaw dinner rolls on a large baking pan, covered with plastic wrap, in the fridge overnight.
- Cut dinner rolls in half and dip in dry pudding mix.
- Arrange rolls in sprayed bundt pan, alternately with pecans.
- Sprinkle any remaining pudding mix over the top.
- Combine brown sugar and butter. Heat together until butter is melted and a syrup is formed (microwave about 1 1/2 minutes).
- Pour syrup over rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size or even with top of bundt pan in a warm oven (170 degrees) for about 30 minutes. Carefully remove wrap.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Immediately after baking, loosen from sides of the pan with a knife and invert onto a serving plate.