Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe my mom has made since I can remember. Ooey gooey yummy bread that you can't stop eating.
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package butterscotch pudding (cook and serve)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Mix all dry ingredients in a dish.
- Place melted butter in another dish.
- Split loaf of bread in half long ways, then each half in half again long ways.
- Cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Dip each cube into butter, then into dry ingredients, covering well.
- Place into well greased bundt pan.
- Sprinkle any remaining dry ingredients and butter over top.
- Let rise 1 hour.
- Bake @ 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand ONLY 2 minutes.
- Place plate or platter on top of pan and invert.
This is a thanksgiving tradition around here. I read through all the similar recipes in Zaar and this one seemed like it would come out the best. I was not disappointed, they turned out wonderful!! I baked it in a cake pan, next time I am going to bake it in multiple bread pans because the middle had a hard time getting done.