Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
these are good with or without the frosting.
- 177.44 ml butter, melted
- 473.18 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 453.59 g butterscotch chips
For Caramel Frosting
- 118.29 ml butter
- 118.29 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 59.14 ml cream
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- For brownies:.
- cream butter and sugar in large bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time beating thoroughly after each one.
- sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- add to egg mixture and blend well.
- stir in vanilla, nuts and butterscotch chips.
- grease and lightly flour a 9x13 baking pan and spread batter evenly into it.
- bake @ 350 degrees F for 20 - 25 minutes.
- For Caramel Frosting;.
- in medium saucepan, melt butter until brown.
- add brown sugar, stirring constantly until melted.
- Pour in cram, mix well. cool.
- add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat until thick and creamy.
- spread on brownies.