This is a little different than most of the butterscotch brownies already posted. I think the condensed milk makes the brownies really chewy. The end result is excellent.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl mix cake mix, butter and 1 egg at medium speed until mixture is crumbly.
- 3Press evenly in 13 x 9 pan.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6Sprinkle with pecan and chips.
- 7In a bowl mix condensed milk, 2 eggs and vanilla extract.
- 8Pour evenly over chip/nut layer.
- 9Bake 25-30 minutes or until center is set.
- 10Cool thoroughly.
- 11Cut into bars.
- 12Store covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Brownies(cake Mix)
Serving Size: 1 (1449 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.4 mg
- Sodium 131.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g