Recipe by fruitcake3g
These are addictive! Everyone always asks my mom to make these for family gatherings, and they disappear quick!
Top Review by Peach01
Great! Instead of vanilla I added the same amount of a butterscotch imitation extract and added more baking powder to de recipe, cause I wanted the brownies to rise a little bit more (1 1/2 teaspoon in total). Do not overbake them cause they will be crunchy...
- 59.14 ml melted butter or 59.14 ml oil
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 177.44 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 118.29 ml nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and remove from heat.
- (Can use microwave.).
- Blend in sugar.
- Let cool enough that it won't cook the egg.
- Stir in egg.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Add vanilla and nuts.
- Spread in a well-greased 8x8 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Do not overbake.