supremely chewy rich bar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees and butter an 8 x 10 inch baking pan.
- 2Melt butter in saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and add the sugar. Combine well.
- 3Let mixture cool to room temperature then transfer to large mixing bowl.
- 4Add eggs, mixing while adding.
- 5Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- 6Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, stirring while adding.
- 7When well combined stir in the vanilla and walnuts, if using.
- 8Scrape the batter into pan.
- 9Bake brownies for 35 to 45 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- 10Remove from oven and let cool for about 20 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.4 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g