1/2 Photos of Butterscotch Brownies
From Better Homes & Gardens - a rich and delicious treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter. Add 2/3 cup brown sugar, coconut, and 3/4 cup pecans and mix well. Pat mixture evenly into a greased 13x9x2 baking pan.
- 2In a large mixing bowl beat 1/2 cup butter on medium-high speed for 30 seconds. Add 1 cup brown sugar, baking soda, and salt and beat until combined.
- 3Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Add flour and beat well.
- 4Stir in 1/2 cup pecans and marshmallows.
- 5Spoon small mounds of batter over base in pan. Carefully spread to cover.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Mixture should be evenly browned; center may jiggle slightly when shaken. Cool in the pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars when completely cooled.
- 7If desired, serve with a drizzle of caramel topping.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.8
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.1 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.3 g