1/1 Photo of Butterscotch Brownies
These are very moist brownies, I made them for a gift for Christmas, and they were a hit!!! I got this out of the Betty Crocker Big Red Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350³F.
- 2Grease bottom and sides of square pan, 8x8x2 inches, with shortening.
- 3Melt butter in 1 1/2 quart saucepan over low heat; remove from heat.
- 4Stir in brown sugar, vanilla, milk and egg.
- 5Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 6Spread in pan.
- 7Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Cool 5 minutes in pan on wire rack.
- 9For brownies, cut into 4 rows by 4 rows while warm.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 158.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 13.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g