Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
great for a gift or in a jar as a gift!
Make and share this Butterscotch Brownie Mix recipe from Food.com.
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1-quart wide-mouth canning jar.
- Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient.
- Attach this to the Jar.
- Butterscotch Brownies 1 Empty jar of brownie mix into large mixing bowl.
- Use your hands to thoroughly blend mix; 2 Add: 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, not diet, very soft 2 eggs, slightly beaten and 2 tsp vanilla (opt.); 3 Mix until completely blended; 4 Spread batter into a sprayed 9x13 metal pan; 5 Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes in baking pan.
- Cut brownies into 1 1/2 inch squares.
- Makes 2 dozen brownies.