Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Gifts for Giving.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a 1 quart wide-mouth jar, layer butterscotch chips, pecans, and brown sugar; packing down as tightly as possible.
- Add flour mixture, pressing down to pack.
- Seal with jar lid and attach instructions.
- Instructions: Empty jar of mix into a big mixing bowl; stir to blend.
- Add 3/4 cup butter, 2 slightly beaten eggs, and 2 teaspoons vanilla; stir until completely blended.
- Spread batter into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 15 minutes before cutting into bars.