Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This are sooooo good.
Make and share this Butterscotch Blondies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in butterscotch chips and nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden brown and center is set.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
I omitted the nuts but other than that, these were tasty! Made them for a pizza, wine & dessert party we had at a friends:) Yum!
Very good! My husband is a picky dessert eater, but he loved them. We made them without the walnuts.
I made these to server at a family cookout and they were a hit. My husband and I both really enjoyed them. The only problem is that they are so addictive! Tip: I use a 13x9 inch pyrex pan and often have brownies stick. I lined the pan with foil, greased it with the butter wrapper and the blondies came out of the pan perfectly. Note: 1 2/3 cups butterscotch chips is pretty much the whole 11 oz bag.