1/2 Photos of Butterscotch Blondies
1 hr 5 mins
These blondies are awesome and a little different from the recipes posted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 1/4 cups light brown sugar (packed)
- 3 eggs (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter the baking pan, line the pan with foil and butter the foil.
- 2For the blondies cream butter and sugar on medium speed.
- 3In a small bowl, stir together the eggs and vanilla; add the egg mixture to the butter mixture and blend on low speed until combined. Scrape down bowl.
- 4In a bowl, whisk together the flour, soda and salt. Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and beat on low speed until just combined.
- 5Stir in the chips, then scrape the batter into the prepared pan.
- 6Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center is not longer runny when tested with a wooden skewer.
- 7Remove the blondies to a wire rack to cool.
- 8For the topping in a small saucepan, combine the butter and milk over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add the powder sugar and brown sugar;stir until melted.
- 9Increase the heat to medium high, bring the mixture just barely to a simmer, and simmer for 5 minutes, until the mixture begins to thicken. Remove the pan from the heat.
- 10Poke holes in the top of the baked blondies with a wooden skewer, then pour the caramel topping over the top.
- 11Sprinkle the toffee pieces over the topping and let cool to set.
- 12Cut blondies into 2x3 inch pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (1713 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.9
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 131.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: