1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped toasted macadamia nuts or 1 cup pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; spray a 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- 3Add eggs, sour cream, butter, oil, and vanilla to flour mixture.
- 4Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat for 1 minute, until blended.
- 5Scrape sides and bottom of bowl with a spatula.
- 6Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- 7Gently stir in white chocolate chips and nuts.
- 8Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for about 70 minutes or until a pick comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- 10Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes, then invert cake onto rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Blondie Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 198.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g