Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Make and share this Butterscotch Blondie Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1⁄4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped toasted macadamia nuts or 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°; spray a 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Add eggs, sour cream, butter, oil, and vanilla to flour mixture.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat for 1 minute, until blended.
- Scrape sides and bottom of bowl with a spatula.
- Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in white chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 70 minutes or until a pick comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes, then invert cake onto rack to cool completely.