1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped toasted macadamia nuts or 1 cup pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; spray a 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick baking spray with flour.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- 3Add eggs, sour cream, butter, oil, and vanilla to flour mixture.
- 4Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat for 1 minute, until blended.
- 5Scrape sides and bottom of bowl with a spatula.
- 6Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- 7Gently stir in white chocolate chips and nuts.
- 8Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for about 70 minutes or until a pick comes out with a few moist crumbs attached.
- 10Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes, then invert cake onto rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Blondie Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.5
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 198.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g