1/1 Photo of Butterscotch Berry Tart
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, chilled
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Butterscotch Flavored Topping, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 5 cups fresh berries, quartered if large (such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 1HEAT oven to 350°F Combine flour, sugar and salt in processor; blend 10 seconds. Add shortening, blending until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add egg, vanilla and almond extracts. Process until moist clumps form, turning mixer on/off to scrape sides.
- 2GATHER dough into ball and, using floured fingertips, press dough onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch tart pan with removeable bottom.
- 3PRESS 1/2 cup almonds over bottom of crust. Spread 1/2 cup jam over almonds; spread 1/2 cup butterscotch topping over jam.
- 4BAKE tart until crust is golden at edges and jam is thick and bubbly, about 40 minutes. Cool completely on rack. Push up pan bottom to release tart.
- 5TOSS berries with remaining 2 tablespoons jam in bowl to coat. Top tart with berries; sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons almonds around edge of tart. Drizzle additional 2 tablespoons butterscotch over top.
- 6*To toast nuts: Place almonds in dry nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat, shaking pan until nuts are lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Berry Tart
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.6
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 88.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Smucker's® Butterscotch Flavored Topping