Recipe by Joy1996
Low-fat and tasty!
Top Review by TGirl,RN
I would NEVER have guessed that these were low fat--but I'm glad they are, because I can't stop eating them!! "Fabulous" is an understatement--these are absolutely delicious--needless to say, these are a keeper, and will be made MANY times again! So quick and easy to make--I can't say enough good things about these!! Thank you for sharing this recipe!!!~~~~Teresa
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream sugars and margarine at medium speed until well-blended (about 4 minutes.) Add egg whites and vanilla; beat well.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cups; level with a knife.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; stir well with a whisk.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture; beat at low speed just until blended.
- Spread batter evenly in an 8" square pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle evenly with butterscotch morsels.
- Bake at 350° for 28-30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into squares.