Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
These sweet bars are the perfect packable treat. Wrap individually in plastic and they are ready to grab for the lunch or a spur of the moment picnic in the park
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free butterscotch ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup cholesterol-free egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup toasted shopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat 8-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; stir until belnded.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Cut into 16 bars.
It wasn't what I expected, texture was more like a cake than bar. Butterscotch flavor was not very potent, very buttery taste.