Recipe by Caryn
One of many bar cookies that my family enjoyed when I was growing up. An unusual base with graham cracker crumbs, coconut, nuts, and marshmallows.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a large saucepan, beat eggs, sugar, and butter.
- Bring to a boil, let boil slowly for 2 minutes; stirring constantly.
- Add graham cracker crumbs, nuts, coconut, and miniature marshmallows.
- Press into prepared pan.
- In a double boiler, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter.
- Spread on top of pressed mixture.
- Allow the topping to cool prior to cutting.