Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
have not tried these yet...
Make and share this Butterscotch Bars recipe from Food.com.
- let ice cream melt at room temperature.
- heat oven to 350* -- coat a jelly roll pan with spray.
- line with foil -- extending over the edges and sides --
- coat foil with spray.
- in medium bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking powder, allspice, and nutmeg --
- beat in melted ice cream, scraping down sides of bowl.
- at low speed, beat in flour mixture until smooth.
- fold in 1 cup butterscotch chips.spread batter in prepared pan --
- Bake at 350* until dry to touch.
- about 25 minutes.
- let cool in pan on rack.
- smoothly spread bar with frosting --
- melt remaining 1/4 cup butterscotch chips with oil in glass bowl, in microwave oven for about 45 seconds on high --
- stir till smooth.
- pipe in lines over frosted bars.lightly drag knife across lines --
- refrigerate and cut into bars to serve -- .