have not tried these yet...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1let ice cream melt at room temperature.
- 2heat oven to 350* -- coat a jelly roll pan with spray.
- 3line with foil -- extending over the edges and sides --
- 4coat foil with spray.
- 5in medium bowl, whisk flour, salt, baking powder, allspice, and nutmeg --
- 6beat in melted ice cream, scraping down sides of bowl.
- 7at low speed, beat in flour mixture until smooth.
- 8fold in 1 cup butterscotch chips.spread batter in prepared pan --
- 9Bake at 350* until dry to touch.
- 10about 25 minutes.
- 11let cool in pan on rack.
- 12smoothly spread bar with frosting --
- 13melt remaining 1/4 cup butterscotch chips with oil in glass bowl, in microwave oven for about 45 seconds on high --
- 14stir till smooth.
- 15pipe in lines over frosted bars.lightly drag knife across lines --
- 16refrigerate and cut into bars to serve -- .
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1043 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.0
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 95.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche ice cream