Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from Christmas COOKING SOUTHERN STYLE
Make and share this Butterscotch Bark recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (22 ounce) packages butterscotch chips
- 1 cup pretzel stick, chopped
- 1 cup potato sticks, chopped
- 1 cup lightly dry roasted salted peanut
- Line 13x 9 pan with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl melt butterscotch morsels in a microwave oven on Medium (50% power) for 30 second intervals. Stir well. Add pretzels, potato sticks, and peanuts stirring well to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan. Let cook for at least 2 hours. Peel away foil and break bark into pieces.