1/1 Photo of Butterscotch Banana Bread Waffles
Ohhhh mannnn, these are good! I made these up by taking a basic waffle recipe and combining it with my butterscotch banana breaad recipe...ta da! These are so good with butter and maple syrup, or even plain!! These can also be served with ice cream for dessert.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- 2In another large bowl beat the egg yolks.
- 3Add sour milk and mashed bananas.
- 4Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed.
- 5In a mixing bowl, whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- 6Fold into batter.
- 7Gently stir in butterscotch chips.
- 8Heat waffle iron and brush with oil.
- 9Pour batter into iron and cook until golden brown.
- 10Serve with maple syrup or butter, if desired.
- 11NOTE: I wipe off any melted butterscotch from the iron between batches, so they don't burn.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Banana Bread Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 480.6
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 113.8 mg
- Sodium 426.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 37.3 g
- Protein 11.6 g