Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
use 4 3" cans for these tiny cheesecakes..choice of crumbs is up to you..I have used graham, choco, shortbread, biscotti...drizzle dessert plates with butterscotch sauce before serving...nice presentation...
- 1⁄3 cup margarine
- 1 cup finely ground pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup melted butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup cooked butterscotch pudding
- Make crust by rubbing softened margarine in sides and bottom of can.Press pecan meals on sides and bottom of can.Chill while preparing batter.
- Beat cream cheese till smooth, add sour cream and egg, mix well.
- Blend in melted butterscotch chips, and remaining ingredients.
- The batter might begin to stiffen as it cools,
- Pour equal amounts of batter into each pan.
- Bake at 325* for 25-30 minutes, tap with flat fingernails.
- Edges should be semi-set and center jiggly.
- Remove from oven and let set 1 hour.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE:.
- run a smooth knife around edges of can.invert onto saucer, then invert onto serving plate, crumb side down.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with whipped cream and pecans bits and a couple of butterscotch chips or a drizzle of butterscotch chips.