Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- crushed butterscotch candy
- 3⁄4 cup cold water
- 3 ounces butterscotch pudding mix
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375*.Combine butter and crumbs, press firmly on bottom of 9" springform pan --
- In medium saucepan, combine condensedmilk, and water and mix well.
- Stir in pudding mix, over medium heat, cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese till fluffy -- beat in eggs, vanilla and then pudding mixture --
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 minutes or till golden brown around the edges.center will be soft.
- cool to room temperature --
- chill thoroughly.
- Garnish with whipped cream and crushed butterscotch candy -- .