1/1 Photo of Butterscotch Apple Pecan Cobbler
1 hr 30 mins
With fall just around the corner, here's a perfect apple dessert. This smells awesome as it bakes in your oven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package nestle toll house NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 lbs tart apples, peeled and diced
- 1Preheat the oven to 375.
- 2In a small bowl, combine butterscotch morsels, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon; set aside.
- 3Place apples in a 13x9 inch baking pan-sprinkle morsel mixture over the apples.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes.
- 5To make the topping, combine the flour and brown sugar; cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives till mixture is crumbly.
- 6Stir in pecans and oats.
- 7Sprinkle over apple mixture.
- 8Bake 30-40 minutes or until apples are tender.
- 9Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Apple Pecan Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.9
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 12.2 mg
- Sodium 75.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 45.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g