1/1 Photo of Butterscotch Apple Crisp (Crock Pot)
5 hrs 10 mins
Sweet Diva's Note:
From Quick Cooking (now called Simple & Delicious)Magazine. Sliced apples are sprinkled with a tasty topping made with oats, brown sugar and butterscotch pudding mix. Served wtih ice cream, this dessert is always well received.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apples in a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, flour, oats, pudding mix and cinnamon.
- 3Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 4Sprinkle over the apples.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 5 to 5-1/2 hours or until apples are tender.
- 6Serve with ice cream if desired.
- 7Yield: 6 servings.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Apple Crisp (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.1
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 121.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 39.5 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix